Violet is growing so much. She is now 3 months. It is amazing how fast they change. I feel bad Grandmas and Grandpas don't get to see her through all her little stages. She is just so adorable and is getting cuter all the time. She is babbling and smile none stop like her other sisters. She has such a cute button nose and bright eyes.
Violet is so sweet when she sleeps. It is so cute, but she has a little snore.
We love our sweet Violet. She sure get a lot of kisses around our house.



4 comments:
She is growing so fast. It is fun to see pictures. We can't wait to meet her!
I want to hold her so much!! shes growing up so fast!!
how cute! she is so precious.. makes me want a girl!
She gets cuter and cuter every time I see her. All of your girls are so pretty.
Post a Comment