Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Disney on Ice


The Girls got an early Christmas gift. We bought ticket to go see Disney on Ice. Daisy was so excited. She knew that it was on and every time she hear a commercial she would say how she wanted to go, but too bad we couldn't because we don't have enough money. It was a great surprise for her.
The also got to open up a gift from Grandma Stucki. Tinkerbell outfits. They are so adorable. And she made them. Amazing!



We went to the show with plenty of time to spare. We didn't want to miss anything. So we looked at the displays and took these cute pictures next to the posters.


Here we are waiting for the show to start





Mickey and Minnie road out in a car to introduce the show. My girls love Minnie and Mickey so that was a good surprise. This Disney on ice featured four movies. What a fun variety.


Cars:
This was Justin's favorite, especially Mator. It was cool to see them drive these little cars around on the ice.




The Little Mermaid:
Daisy was curious to see how a mermaid was going to ice skate. I loved the songs to this section. Under the see and Kiss the girl--Classics.





Lion King:
We thought Pumba's costume was really cool.



Tinkerbell:
this was probably the girls favorite section because they were all dresses up like Tink.



The Girls loved the show. What a great day. We have enjoyed making this whole month Christmas. The girls have gotten gifts all month long and it has been so fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls are sooo cute! Give them all a big hug and kiss for me. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time! Thank you, Anna, for the great pictures and updates! We are so grateful that you keep us involved and updated!
Love you all, Grandma Stucki.

Alesha said...

That looks like so much fun! Pumbaa's costume was really cool--how did he move like that? I hope you all have a merry Christmas. By the way, the girls' gifts are in the mail, and hopefully they make it by today. I got a little behind...sorry. If not, they have a post-Christmas gift to open.

Rochelle said...

That makes me really sad that we missed the Cars part of the show! I guess that's what I get for carpooling instead of just going myself, huh? I loved the show so much I wanted to take the whole family a few days after we came home. Jeremy wouldn't let me. Hopefully they'll come again next year! Merry Christmas!

The Wright Family said...

That looks like so much fun and that your girls are SO happy! Merry Christmas!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Anna- We went to this too! I am glad you and yours enjoyed it so much! We love your little family!