Sunday we made ice cream milk shakes. They were so delicious. Lily wanted so much to get to the bottom of her shake. Well the bottom came to her. She tips the cup upside down and it landed in her face. She didn't think that was to great. Perhaps it was mean, but I couldn't help but laugh. I had to run and get the camera.
Monday Some friends brought over a Tricycle. It was a big hit. Daisy thinks it is so cool riding up and down the side walk ringing the bell. Lily likes to ride behind Daisy on the little step. What fun.
Tuesday night we had our quilting group over here. Love it! It has also grown a little in size which is very fun. After the lady left I went up stairs and found the girls in the office. Lily had her popcorn bowl on her head dancing around.
Daisy was content just staying in the sleeping bag and watching her movie for the second time. Silly girls!
Friday Lily and I couldn't wait for Daisy to get home so we could have some ice cream cones together. I love this warm weather because we get to be out side and enjoy ice cream.
Saturday was another beautiful day. It is hard when it is so nice because I have a lot of work I need to do in the shop, but the weather is so nice I want to be out side. And I can always find work to be done outside. Today Justin installed a new door on our enclosed porch. I raked more flower beds and we also planted more of our vegetable garden.



2 comments:
I love the ice cream shake pictures! Adorable! I would have laughed and grabbed the camera too.
You really do have the prettiest garden ever! I'm jealous of your ability to dig in the dirt. I don't know that I've ever felt that!
that ice cream face is very sad
Post a Comment