Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's a Girl!!

Can you believe we are blessed with another girl. A little shocked we will now have three, but we are happy.

I think the 3-D pictures are amazing. I love the little arm over her face. The little hand just makes me want to hold it. The little feet and toes are so precious.


9 comments:

Lorissa said...

CONGRATS!!!! We are excited for your family!

Larson Love said...

You make precious little girls. I am so excited to see pictures of this little one. I just can't wait until she learns how to do that contagious Rhodes smile!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are blessed with another girl because yours are sooooo cute!!! It's that dimpled smile! Can't wait!

Jordana said...

Yeah, girls are sooo fun!! Thanks for sharing the good news, we're excited!

Rochelle said...

I am still shaking my head in disbelief. Jeremy and I were talking at the zoo and we decided that if ours is a boy... maybe we should just switch! ;) I'm totally kidding... Tell Justin he can borrow either of our boys anytime he needs a dose of little-boy-love! We're so excited for you guys...

Sherrie said...

Congrats you guys! That is so exciting! Those 3-D ultrasounds are amazing, aren't they. :)

T&JCroxall said...

How fun - Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing!

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

wow, another girl! It's a good thing girls are so much fun!(and yours are so cute!)Congratulations guys!

Kristel said...

Congrats! you will love having 3 girls...we do! It is so much fun...