Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Wonderful Day

Today while the sun shines work with a will....

It was gorgeous today. After lunch we went for a walk. when we got back it was to beautiful to go in so we stayed in the yard. The girls let me work in the flower gardens...the even helped a little. Today Daisy discovered a flower that had bloomed. We were so excited we had to take a picture. Oh how we hope this it the beginning of warmer weather and beautiful flowers.



Today was also wonderful because I felt the baby move for the first time. It is days like this I'm glad to be alive.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Yeah for feeling the baby move! That's always the best feeling ever. I hope this weather sticks!

Sherrie said...

The geese are coming home to the little "field" behind our house...they rest there for a few hours and then keep flying, but I think that means that Spring has arrived for real. :) Thanks for such an uplifting blog entry! :)