Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Girls and I

My girls have been wearing my dresses to church and to play in from when I was little. I decided to pull out my old pictures and compare them to me.

Even though both girls are different they both still look like me. What do you think?

3 comments:

Jordana said...

What a cute post, I totally agree that both of your girls look like you when you're younger but they both look different from each other too! That is so cool that you saved your old dresses for them. You were such a cute little girl, no wonder your girls are such dolls!

Rochelle said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! You were such a cute little girl... I've always wondered where those dresses came from. They're so cute!

Sherrie said...

Cute pictures Anna. I love how each of your girls carry expressions from you, but each look so different! You're all three very cute. :)