Justin is another year older and deeper in debt.
We sure do love Justin around here. This kids get so excited when Dad comes home. He is such a great dad and love his girls. I think it is wonderful to see him play and wrestle around with Daisy and Lily. Justin like to go outside and play. I think he has enjoyed this winter. From snowmobiles and sleds behind the motor bike to building snowmen and snow caves.
Justin is also a great husband. He is so thoughtful and caring. He is always doing little things for me which I appreciate and love. I love all the cards and notes he leaves for me to brighten my day. I'm glad we are together and get to share our dreams together.


He works so hard at becoming a great dentist. He works hard at school and dreams big at home. Soon we will be done here and moving on into the west and continue our dreaming.

He works so hard at becoming a great dentist. He works hard at school and dreams big at home. Soon we will be done here and moving on into the west and continue our dreaming.
Happy Birthday Justin we love you.



4 comments:
dad
nciru8u8u88u8uuuhhuu899iirhufcbv htuhhhrty85yu85n 695u865u 58u5u59i u9ui5i6989666868-58
DAiSY
Andy says "stick it in your ear" thanks for telling him it was your birthday. :)
Sherrie says: Happy Birthday! Love all the horse and scenery pictures! :) Ahh...I can almost smell the pine.
I really love that picture of your family on horse-back! It's been fun checking up on your family!
Happy Birthday Justin!!! Hello Anna and Daisy and Lily!
Post a Comment