Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

what a park!

We went to a really fun park today I wished I would have brought my camera. It is actually the park I went to when My parents came out to see us. It is the Kennedy Park or also known as Sims Park. Lily loved chasing the geese and Daisy loved trying to feed them. We played on the play ground, but you can also walk down to the beach and Lake Erie. This is where we have swam in the lake before. It was a lot of fun. We will definitely go there again.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Was that the park for park day? We'll have to go when my kids are better. I love the new blogs! You're so sweet to mention our family. We love you guys too. I would love to get together every day if we could! :)

Justin *Anna *Daisy *Lily *Violet said...

yep that was for park day. It is definately one to go back to.