Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Volleyball

I got to play volleyball last night. I was so excited to play. I had a ton of fun and can't wait until the next game. I had been just dieing to play volleyball and I found this league called the interfaith league. It is where different church groups form teams and we play each other. I'm so glad to be playing again.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I'm so excited you found something outside of the home for just YOU! :) Let me know when your games are... I'd love to come and cheer you on! Seriously... I'd love to come. Thanks for being so great! I love you!