Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Monday, March 9, 2009

First Color of Spring

This morning I looked out my window and saw this: Our first colors of Spring!!
I can't wait for more.  Stay tuned for more blooms to come.

3 comments:

Alesha said...

Yay! I have some tulips peeking through the ground here, even though they are surrounded by snow (maybe even a couple daffodils will brave the early spring weahter!) Thanks for the pic and the hope of spring!

The Wright Family said...

Oh I'm jealous! I wish there was more of that over here! (maybe there is just under the snow) :)

Rochelle said...

Your garden still looks amazing even in your absence... mine however is all weeds again! I don't know how you keep yours so nice. It's hard work!