Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer Fun

We have had a lot of fun this summer ans it is still not over yet. Here is a summary of what we have done with tons of pictures:

Park time:




Gone to the Zoo

Bike ride in the park


Got a package from Grandma:


Went to community pool


Splashed in the big puddle that comes every time it rains.


Family home evening play. The Army of Heleman.

(love the face expressions)


Fourth of July picnic at the church



(Got to play in the creek behind the church)



Splash park with our friends.


Played on our home made water slide.



Dressed up.

Eating Oreo cookies.

Couldn't resist taking a picture of this face.


Visited our friends the McGraths. Justin finished this saddle for him.





4 comments:

The Dipo's said...

Where in the world does Lily get her blonde hair from? Love the pics and the last one shows you very prego! Almost time!! You look great!

Justin *Anna *Daisy *Lily *Violet said...

Justin and I were both blond kidos. I'm sure it will darken up soon. and yep just about there. 5 weeks!

Michal Thompson said...

That is what Ashlyn looks like after an oreo too! I love your yard. Someday I will live in one place long enough to work on the yard and have it pay off!

The Wright Family said...

You guys look so cute! I can't believe how big your girls are!