Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Kitchen update

We have been busy in the kitchen. We have sheet rocked the celling and painted it. We decided to paint the walls as well. We went with Mountain Haze which is a light green color. We like it. We also added more lighting to the kitchen and boy does it make a difference. Now all we have left is the stove cover and a cabinet above and some little touches of decor.





2 comments:

Rochelle said...

You did an amazing job. I love the (almost) finished product!

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

Oh, I remember those days all too well. Good luck with finishing it off. I think it made the difference when we went to sell our house. It looks really nice!