Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween fun

We had several parties this year. As you saw earlier we had one at some friends, the Toblers. We also had a trunk-or-treat with the ward. Daisy went as Dorthy and Lily was a Lady bug. Lily was funny. She wasn't sure what to think about some of the costumes. Kids would want to come up to her to say hi to the baby and Lily would start crying because they were scary looking.

Halloween morning we went to the park and played with friends. Daisy wanted to where her Dorthy dress to the park so I let her. Why not, it's Halloween.

Daisy also went to school dressed as Dorthy, but as soon as she got home she wanted to dress up as a mean witch with a green face; we had a great laugh. And surprisingly Lily wasn't too scared. Probably because she watched us paint Daisy up.

Halloween night we went over to some other friend for scones and hot cider. The kids had fun playing twister and showing off their costumes.
I think over all Daisy was four different things for the Halloween Holiday. A Fairy, Dorthy, a Witch, and Snow white to dance. She loves Halloween.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I think I like the witch costume the best. That scary face picture is priceless! We love you guys...