Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

To The Zoo

I was bad about not taking pictures on all of our day trips while the family was here. My mom had her camera out and I must have thought that was good enoug, but now that I'm posting our trip I don't have pictures to go with my memories.

On Tuesday we got to do one of my favorite things-Visit the Zoo. Luckly for my my family loves to go to the zoo too. This time we got to do something new. Daisy got to ride a camel! Isn't that cool. She rode with Papa Frecker. Emily, Tyler, and Karsten also took turns riding a camel. We also saw a few new animals as we tried to get every coner and animal of the zoo. I think we saw and observed every animal in the zoo. We were there until it closed. Infact I think we were the last ones out besides the workers. But that wasn't a first time for me.

No comments: