Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thank You

I had so much fun with my family! I'm so thankful they were all able to come out and see us. We were able to do so many fun things and see some wonderful sites. I'm truly grateful that they are all my family and that we can enjoy being together. Thank you, Thank you for all the help with the girls. They loved having you come and see them. Daisy loved seeing her Papa and following him around. Daisy also love the presents and hugs from Grandma. Daisy also loved the stories from Grandma and Papa. She loves stories. Lily also love you all. She was so happy and content with everyone. I miss you all and look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Anna

jhjnujttytujggggggggggggggggggggggfhjfhhhhhhgfuhdfjhgjghfjjflgkhjjkgjgiuiujuytrfjhjk (Everybody was able to go to my house 'cuz papa was done with his work and Papa was so happy to see Daisy when he was at her house.) jkxyuhdhhjdhghkxhdjjhuhjjjkgjfjjjfjjhjgfkg (I was so happpy to see papa tday and loved him so much. )jgffggggfthuggyiuyyuyutgyytthyhttguuto (I am so happy to see my papa and grandma. I loved to play cards with Papa, Grandma, Karsten, Emily, and Tyler. I love to go to the zoo with them and I love to see the animals at the zoo. I really loved to go to the beach and find rocks and build a sand castle. I love my grandma and Papa, but it was time for them to go back to their house. Papa had to finish his work so he can come back to Daisy's house.)
daisy

No comments: