Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A new addition

Announcing: Dusty Rhodes
No the baby hasn't arrived yet, but we did get a new puppy.

(not the best picture of me, but you can see how big that tummy is)

We are loving him

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I remember that cute belly! Look at you! You're almost done... can you believe it?!

Your girls are so grown up it makes me want to cry. ;)

Miss you guys!

Chelsea said...

CUTE PUPPY!! Cute Belly too! I never look that good when I am pregnant. Your girls are so cute!

Sherrie said...

What a cute, sweet puppy!!! You have such a beautiful family, and I agree with the others comments, you look wonderful...so excited for you!

Bridgett Johnson said...

We miss you guys. You're puppy is adorable. Anna you look great. Good luck with another sweet little girl. We can't wait to see pictures.