Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Picture Time

The leaves were so gorgeous at our house we just had to dress up the kids and take some pictures. They turned out so good. We ended up with about 200 pictures so I narrowed it down to my favorites.

























We also went out to the old Squire's Castle and had a few family photos.





7 comments:

Martha said...

Your family is so cute! I can't believe how big the girls are. Thanks for updating pictures, it is so fun to see what is going on there.

Damien and Ashley said...

What good pics! Your girls are so pretty! And you look so beautiful!!!

The Dipo's said...

I love it when you take pictures and end up with so many good ones! It's like a lucky day! We're getting ready to do this over Thanksgiving in Idaho. I can't wait. I'm hoping the weather holds out and we can get pics on the train bridge. :o) I love all your pictures!

Sherrie said...

They are all so cute! I think my favorite one is of the feet. :)

Michal Thompson said...

Adorable. You have the most photogenic kids ever.

The Wright Family said...

Those pictures are so cute! Those leaves are awesome. I love all of the colors, and the poses of your little girls! They are so adorable!

Larson Love said...

What a beautiful family. I am just in shock at your adorable girls! Their contagious smiles are only intensifing with age. I love it. You all look great!!!