Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween

We had a great Halloween. I loved our costumes! We went to to Canival/parties. We sure got alot of comments. It was fun.










We made Halloween cupcakes and took them to a few friends.

The girls wanted to dress up different on Halloween. Justin as well. We have so many costumes it works out.


Justin our Oral Surgeon
Daisy our Princes Aurora
Daisy the witch

Lily the scary bear

Violet our cute pony

We went trick or treating with our good friends the Wildes. What a cute bunch.


A spooky house trick or treating. An Lily Holding her bag just perfect.


Here is Daisy in a sack race at the dental carnival.


the ward party
Marshmallows on a string

Trunk or Treating

6 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

Your girls are so cute and growing up so big! Violet is so adorable!!!

Sherrie said...

How fun! I love your costumes!!!

Chelsea said...

Your costumes are sure cute! The girls looked really adorable!!!!

The Dipo's said...

Wow, you guys were busy for Halloween! I love it! I wish our ward did a carnival and trunk-or-treat, but it doesn't. Not enough children in the stake.... oh well... It's good to see new pics of you all!

Michal Thompson said...

I love the costumes. Looks like you guys are doing well.

The Wright Family said...

That is so cute! I love the farmers/animals theme!