Justin, Anna, Daisy, Lily, Violet, Sage

Justin and Anna started this craziness in 2002, and the world will never be the same. We are currently located in Dillon, MT. We are loving the wide open spaces.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Horse Ride





I thought this was great that they added viedoes. I wanted to show you all how great Daisy does on a horse. This was from our horse ride in Idaho the first part of August. Daisy has enjoyed riding horses this summer. She has gotten to go several times with Papa Frecker and Grandma Pam.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Daisy is 10 times better at that than I am! Very impressive! I love the new look of your blog. The pictures of the girls on the side are so darling cute! I'm going to miss you tons when you're gone this week. Lincoln is so anxious to see Daisy again... he's been talking about her lately and how she's been at her grandmas house for "much much too long"!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

I LOVE seeing Daisy on a horse! She is such a natural, but I'm not surprised! I miss her and I can't wait to see her!